What steps should you follow to maintain a healthy hair? Would washing your hair help you keep the best hair? Will that alone help you keep up a healthy scalp? Well, many have a notion that washing and rinsing the hair would assist them to maintain good hair health as well a healthy scalp. Yes, washing does help, but it alone can’t help you have the best hair. So what should you do? Check out the hair health tips for men to maintain strong and healthy hair.
Steps to healthy hair:
- Change your diet. Depending upon the diet one can have a proportionate effect on the health of the hair. Protein rich food can help you maintain hair healthy strength as well a fit body. So what are the best protein houses? The best protein houses are meats, soy products, etc. Consumption of food rich in vitamins B6 and B12 can also help you prevent the hair loss.
- Gently massage your hair and scalp on a daily basis. Massage on the scalp will help you increase the blood flow and thereby will help you keep your hair healthy and strong. You need not spend extra time on messaging. You can massage your hair while washing your hair.
- Always use hair care products and shampoo that suit your hair. There are many men out there who don’t even check whether the shampoo is for men or for women or which type of hair it works best on. Some use hair conditioners that are designed for tough and hard hair.
Health tips for men, hair health
- Make sure that you wash your hair daily. Washing your hair daily will help you remove the excess oil and dust particles on your hair. This will also prevent your hair from being brittle. Try exfoliating the scalp at least twice or thrice a month. Exfoliation will help you remove the dead cells and reduce the bacterial and fungal growth.
- Never wash your hair in hot water. Hot water can make your hair and scalp dry out easily. Hot water can also cause damage to the hair roots. So, use lukewarm water to wash your hair.
- If you are facing the problems of dandruff and excess hair fall it would be wise to seek the help of a dermatologists help.
The above are some of the hair health tips for men.